Sunday, November 25, 2007

Decorating Tradition

Today was somewhat warm & sunny so Morgan and I put garland and lights on our deck and front step. She even set us up with a timer that turns everything on at dusk at turns it off at dawn.

After we finished that project she decided that we needed to decorate inside as well. She carried everything up from the basement and proceeded to unpack almost every decoration that we owned.

I had toyed with the idea of having a fresh tree this year. Morgan didn't think that would be right. It is "tradition" that she puts our tree together. So after she got the tree assembled I did the lights and bead garland and she did the rest. After the tree was done she set up our village and nativity scene. I worked at decorating some of the rest of the house.

After we got it all cleaned up, the floor vacuumed, and the boxes hauled back downstairs I turned off the lights and took a photo for the blog. The room was dark, but the flash really lit up the photo. Maybe next time I should turn off the flash for a more festive look.









Okay....I went and took another photo without flash....much more festive!



No comments: