Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Catching Up #2


Here are a couple pics from this summer.....

Abby, Emily & Morgan sacked out in the tv room graduation weekend.



Allie sneaking the "chickens" off of Grandma Pat's fridge

Allie hiding the chickens on the side of the fridge so grandma can't see them

Ty in his "Very Hungry Catepillar"outfit & blanket that we gave him

Hoot Lake Boat Parade on July 4th

Oogie (a.k.a. Dunkyn) crashed after a busy day of swimming (not always by his choice but Morgan & Emily thought he needed to learn) and boating.

Ty's feet were bare & cold on this particular afternoon. Morgan's socks were laying close by so I put them on his feet to keep them warm. It was hilarious when he kicked his feet and the socks would flop all over the place. He is such a honey!!

I was all excited about the prospect of babysitting Ty while Heather & Sheila went to the Phelps Mill Festival one Saturday morning. This is what he did the entire time they were gone. (The weather wasn't too favorable so they returned after just a couple hours.)

I was able to watch him another evening when they all went to see the new Batman movie. I got to watch him for a longer period of time but all he did was sleep that night too! He is such a sweet little thing - I hope he comes back again soon so I can smooch those little cheeks!

2 comments:

Pat said...

What wonderful family times we do have and this shows just part of it. I thank God that we are able to get together as a family and have such good times.

I love each and evey one of you.

Love,
Mom/Gram/Great-gram Pat

Pat said...

Sheri, you forgot to mention that I watched him sleep too the afternoon of the play!