Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mermaid Hair & Water Flutes

Allie sleeps with Grandma whenever she is here and Grandpa is at the farm. She sneaks over to my side of the bed whenever she can. I found her asleep on my pillow on more than one occassion! She likes to go to the "cold spots" in the bed.

She makes one cute bed hog!



Bathtime is always fun.
Allie has a set of water flutes that she uses to play beautiful music. Here she is blowing two notes at the same time.

It isn't as easy as it looks....especially when you can't stop giggling long enough to blow!

Allie decided that I should take pictures of her mermaid hair.

I miss my little mermaid. Come back soon!

2 comments:

Auntie said...

Cutest mermaid I ever saw!

Kay Borowski said...

Aren't grandchildren wonderful? She is a charmer alright!