Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Valentine's Day

On Valentine's Day Jeremy, Kara & Allie were traveling through on their way back from ND. Sheila, Zac, Heather & Ty came over to spend a little time with them. (Wes, Emily & Morgan weren't back from their ski trip in Red Lodge, MT.) Allie cut and served this big Krispie Bar heart to all of us. She did a very good job. When it was time for me to do the dinner dishes Allie grabbed my camera and took pictures of everything in site. (And I do mean everything!)
She was excited to find people willing to say "cheese" for her.

This dork was her favorite subject.
Zac had spent some time with them recently and she grew quite fond of him.


Smile Mommy!


Auntie Sheila, you are silly!

Ty was just a few inches from the lens when this was taken.
He was hoping for a chance to play with the camera too!

There were about 20 photos of Zac on my camera.
I selected only the "choice" ones to post on the blog. (Sorry Zac!)

She was busy taking pictures of anything that was at the right height for her to see. Even the leftover turkey! There were about 30 photos of peoples tushies that I am not posting. (If you really want to see how big your buns are I can email them to you personally.)

A more "artsy" photo of Ty's juice.
(I didn't have a non-spill cup for him to use so he got to break out his old favorite "bobby" that I had in the cupboard. I have since upgraded my cuppy supply!)

After the camera battery died these two played with the Duplos for a while.

They play well together. After the kitchen was cleaned up we dug out the Play-dough ice cream treat machine. Heather helped Allie create all the treats "just like on the box".
Heather is the best sport!!
All too soon everyone had to head back to their own homes. It was fun to have everyone here even if it was for such a short time.

No comments: